Comfort and Compassion during Hospice Care
The journey towards the end-of-life is most comforting and peaceful at home, surrounded by family and friends. In home care can provide peace for all and precious time with family and friends.
Attenda Home Care will provide experienced and compassionate caregivers who understand the journey towards end-of-life. Whether your loved one is in the comfort of own home, nursing home, assisted living facilities or hospital, our staff will provide the one-on-one care and attention your loved one deserves.
Attenda Home Care can design a care plan that will complement services you are receiving from your hospice care provider. Whatever your needs may be, you will have peace of mind knowing comfort and compassion is our goal for your loved one during hospice. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our in home care can provide the following and many additional services to make the end-of-life journey more comfortable for your loved one:
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning, preparation & clean up
- Skin care
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Turning and rotating to minimize pressure ulcers and/or bed sores
- Communicate with family members or hospice care team
- Assistance with toileting
- Encouragement & Comfort
- Errands / Drop off / Pick up